Monday, September 13, 2010

RED CARPET SUICIDE Review - Perez Hilton

RED CARPET SUICIDE: A SURVIVAL GUIDE ON KEEPING UP WITH THE HILTONS - Perez Hilton
Publisher: Celebra Trade
Pages: 272
Release: October 6, 2009

My Rating:

Description:

The tell-all book that strikes fear in the heart of every celebrity!

Perez Hilton-self-proclaimed "Queen of All Media" and founder of PerezHilton.com-cuts loose with a book that should secure his reputation as "the most hated man in Hollywood" (Rolling Stone). The best part: it's hysterically funny-and every psycho-celeb revelation is shockingly true.

Now the man behind the website infamous for breaking raw superstar dish and jaw-dropping commentary lends his fearless voice, notorious sense of humor, and outrageous sensibility to Red- Carpet Suicide, a generation-defining, hilarious survival guide.

Perez Hilton is an icon of our time, regardless if we care to admit it or not. I'm not sure of my personal stance on the man. Sometimes I totally support his choices and so forth and other times I am disgusted by the way he carries out his reports.

Regardless what we think of him chances are he will always be richer then you and I.

As an (ex) reader (okay, really, who am I kidding, I still take a peek at times) of his blog I felt that the book was full of information that I already knew. Things that he had already covered extensively on his website.

Topics that were already beat dead by Hilton were smashed to a pulp in this book leaving me VERY bored at times. I wouldn't suggest this book to anyone offended by rude humor, nor anyone who stays up to date with celebrity gossip.

With all of that being said I do suggest this book if you need a mindless read and need to be reminded that other peoples lives are usually way more fucked up than your own.

xo
db

No comments: